The University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) accepts international students through over 20 UCAS faculties and over 100 institutes of Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). See here for detailed information about UCAS faculties and CAS institutes.
Doctoral programs commonly last for 3-4 years. Certificates of graduation and degrees will be awarded to those who have met the requirements of graduation and degree conferment.
General Conditions for Applicants
(1) Non-Chinese citizens.
(2) Be in good health, of good character, and willing to abide by China’s laws and decrees, as well as UCAS’s rules and regulations.
(3) Holding a Master’s degree or its equivalent.
(4) English proficiency is required.
- Program for 2020 fall semester: Please submit online application during December 1st, 2019–May 31st, 2020. For those who apply to UCAS for scholarship, please submit the above admission application documents along with scholarship application form before March 31st, 2020, the scholarship application deadline.
- Program for 2021 spring semester: Please submit online application during June 1st, 2020–November 30th, 2020.
For all details regarding the conditions, scholarships and the application process, please refer to the website of the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences.