An exciting initiative to improve ocean health through innovative startups and new technologies.
In a boost to ocean health worldwide, Australia’s Ocean Impact Organisation (OIO) today announced the return of The Ocean Impact Pitchfest, a global initiative to find, support and accelerate startups working on solutions to transform ocean health.
Startups from across the world are invited to apply for the chance to win a $50,000 cash prize for first place with an additional $50,000 to be awarded to businesses working on specific ocean challenge and opportunity areas.
The Ocean Impact Pitchfest 2022 is presented by HP Australia and supported by a diverse network of 50+ Partners. This year’s $10,000 Spotlight.
This year will also see the addition of the inaugural NSW Ocean Innovation Award funded by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment.
Co-founder and CEO of Ocean Impact Organisation, Nick Chiarelli said, “We’re excited to be back with another edition of The Ocean Impact Pitchfest. Since launching the project in 2020 we’ve seen incredible growth in the global ocean impact innovation ecosystem and us as an organisation.
Launching in 2020, OIO’s annual Ocean Impact Pitchfest has set the stage for inspiring innovations and scalable enterprises to be rewarded, supported and celebrated for the game changing work they are doing to transform ocean health.
To date, over 400 startups from more than 45 countries have applied to the program with broad diversity in the ocean challenges and solutions each is addressing.
Listen to co- founder Tim Silverwood in this short linked video and find media packages below.
I know your time is really precious, but if you have a moment to share our Pitchfest message with anyone in your network that might benefit, we would be very grateful. I have included some great resources that will make sharing with your networks really simple.
- Our press release is attached, published here
- Share our posts directly from our channels. Click here for our launch postson: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Promo videoassets for sharing Pitchfest launch (with our exciting new 90 sec Pitchfest 2022 promo video – also on YouTube)
- A Master folderwith all resources and instructions you may need for your own native posts, including:
- Primaryassets folder for sharing Pitchfest launch
- Instructionsand sample captions for posting