Future Earth CoastsFellows
Our FEC Fellows are a dynamic and active network, where research and other collaborations can be pursued and ideas debated. Any interested researcher, practitioner and other stakeholder engaged in relevant FEC activities can apply to become a fellow.
We expect FEC Fellows to actively contribute to advancing FEC’s agenda and objectives, by leading relevant activities, generating visibility for FEC and broadening our community, and lending their skills and expertise to FEC as needed.
FEC Fellows have a responsibility to promote FEC, e.g. by using FEC as an affiliation in publications or any communication about their project. FEC Fellows are initially appointed for a term of 3 years. After a brief review, an additional 2 years extension is possible.
By becoming a member of the Fellows network you benefit by:
- Accessing potential opportunities for mentorship from the FEC Academy.
- Having official affiliation with a global research network.
- Leveraging access to a global network of experts, potential collaborators and peers.
- Utilizing opportunities for feedback on (research) outputs.
- Priority access to information on FEC activities and opportunities, including recruitment opportunities.
- Discounts on publication fees in the official journal of FEC, Anthropocene Coasts.