The International Symposium on River Sedimentation will be hosted in Florence (Italy) on 5 – 8 September 2023.
The deadline for abstract submission is 28 February.
The International Symposium on River Sedimentation (ISRS) is a triennial event initiated in 1980 by the Chinese Hydraulic Engineering Society (CHES) with the support of UNESCO. The objective of ISRS is to provide a forum for scientist, engineers, researchers and decision makers to exchange ideas, research results, advanced techniques, and to share their experiences and information on sediment study and management.
The main theme of the 2023 symposium is ‘Sustainable Sediment Management in a changing Environment‘.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts under the following topics:
– Sediment and pollutant transport;
– Sediment related disaster and climate change;
– Reservoir sedimentation, interactions between sediment and hydraulic structures;
– Sustainable sediment management at the river- coastal basin scale;
– Social, economic & political issues related to sediment and water management.